1. It’s 3 am - you have a huge order that needs to be ready for tomorrow - you normally temper on marble and your production room is 30º C. Temper is simply not going to happen as you can’t cool on marble to the required 26º C!
Melt your chocolate - cool to 33.5º C - add 1% of EZtemper silk - you are ready to go!
2. You are running your Selmi with milk chocolate - you need a couple of hundred grams each of dark and white chocolate tempered for contrast. 200 grams of 34º C dark can be immediately brought into temper with 2 grams of EZtemper silk. 100 grams of 33.5 degree white chocolate will require 1 gram and you will be ready to go!
3. You are working in your manufacturing facility that runs a 100 foot bar line - a contact sends you 5 kg of a new milk chocolate to try. You certainly can’t run it through your bar line - so you melt a couple of kilos, cool to 33.5º C and add 20 grams of EZtemper silk and you are ready to mold some bars to try out this new chocolate.!
4. You are working in the pilot plant of a large manufacturing facility. You want to make a couple of bonbons as samples for some visitors who are coming through. You don’t want to wait for your little tempering machine to melt, seed and temper your chocolate. You put a kilo of chocolate in the microwave - it’s melted in a couple of minutes - cooled to 33.5º C, 10 grams of EZtemper silk is added - and you are ready to make your bonbons!
5. You have a huge order for slabbed ganache bonbons. Your procedure is to crystallize dark slabs for 24 hours, milk for 48 hours, white for 72 hours before cutting. Simply adding 1% EZtemper silk to your ganache before pouring the slab will allow you to cut dark, milk or white slabs in a couple of hours as they will be fully crystallized!
6. You have overheated the coloured cocoa butter that you need to airbrush some molds - you know that if you use this it will fail to stick properly to the molds and will flake off the bonbons when you remove them from the mold. Simply cooling to 35º C - adding 0.5-1% of EZtemper silk - you can safely airbrush your molds and get perfect results!